Drop shipping is a business model where you send your customers’ orders to a manufacturer or wholesaler, and they send the products directly to your customer. You never see or touch the products in the process.
Actual Testimonial: “Within a year of using your service, Carolyn and Bootsie had grown Bootsie’s Boutique from earning a few hundred dollars a month to more than $50,000 a year.” Carolyn Newsom, US
How drop shipping works (so simple, yet effective)
- Set up an online store and list your products for sale
- Drive traffic to your website and make sales
- Your supplier is notified when you make a sale
- You pay the supplier
- Your supplier ships item to your customer
- You handle customer service
- List more items, sell more and collect more money.
We have helped over 137,216 online business owners find reliable low cost suppliers.